Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's no Central Perk, but the server's nicer than Gunther.

Brownie points to anyone who got the Friends reference.

Last April, my sister and I went to run some errands. Being who we are, we ended up getting sidetracked and stopped to get dessert. I can never remember the name of this cafe, but it's this quaint little place near where I live. An elderly man was working alone that day, and he greeted us with the biggest smile. We knew it was his job to serve customers, but his enthusiasm was greatly appreciated.

This is what he brought us when the coffee was all ready to go:



(For those of you who don't get it, it says "Enjoy, you two". Don't worry, it took me a minute to understand, too.)

So, like I said, it's the little things that make my day.

Good night, and sweet dreams. :)

- F.

No comments:

Post a Comment